You’re editing a video ad aimed to drive consideration and are deciding how frequently the actor and the product should be showcased relative to one another. How should you approach editing this ad?
- Let people take a primary role to humanize the story.
- Put the focus on multiple people so viewers stay engaged.
- Let people take a secondary role so the product shines.
- Put the focus on people to get your brand or product noticed.
- Emphasize people as a way of getting your brand or product noticed by potential customers.
- Emphasize the product over people.
- Emphasize multiple people to engage viewers.
- Emphasize people in order to humanize the story