- To prevent all of your content data from being stored in the same place.
- To allow for more accurate social media budgeting projections.
- To more easily track the ROI of your social media content program.
- To make keeping track of ad spend and budgeting easier and more efficient.
- To more easily identify the tools and vendors that will need to be engaged.
- To allow yourself flexibility to accommodate new social media trends that might appear unexpectedly.
When drafting the bio section of a social profile, keep in mind that only the first ____________ will appear to customers in search engine results, so be sure to convey the most important information first.
140 characters 120 characters 200 characters 60 words 140 words