- to automatically flag comments that contain keywords that you’ve pre-defined in your YouTube settings
- to view analytics on your YouTube channel and videos
- to limit the number of videos shown in a stream (per 24 hours) to below the threshold you define.
- to vet incoming comments on your channel or specific videos by approving or deleting them
- to curate unoffensive video content that will resonate with the broadest possible cross-section of your audience
When composing messages in Hootsuite, how would you make a rough draft of a message available with a team or team member for collaboration?
Save the message as a draft and then find it in the collaboration board with that team. Publish the message to a social network, then