- Network Partners are bound by the same program guidelines as all Ad Manager publishers.
- Network Partners are not allowed to further subsyndicate and monetize inventory not owned by them.
- Publishers must declare all domains before they can be served ads, including both their own domains and their network partners’ domains.
- Publishers should always be aware of the content their Network Partners are monetizing.
- Publishers must have a direct, but not necessarily contractual, relationship with a network partner to run Ad Manager ads on their site.
When testing if conversion tracking has been correctly implemented, where would you find a ping from I/GoogleConversionReporter?
Conversion tracking SDK Activity group Activity tag Application log