- % decrease in cost per click and cost per impression
- social reach, which is a measure of the volume of content being shared to all different social networks
- website traffic resulting from employee shares, which can be measured through the use of UTM links
- new employee recruitment and sales leads generated
- advocate engagement, which is measured by weekly and monthly active participants
When drafting the bio section of a social profile, keep in mind that only the first ____________ will appear to customers in search engine results, so be sure to convey the most important information first.
140 characters 120 characters 200 characters 60 words 140 words