- When editing, consider adding subtitles or descriptive text to your videos.
- Film in landscape mode generally, but portrait mode when filming for Instagram Stories or Snapchat
- Since video will be consumed on mobile, record videos using mobile as well.
- Invest in professional video editing tools such as Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere
- Shoot your video from different angles, and film additional “B-roll” footage
Research shows that most Facebook users are on mobile, and engagement declines dramatically with longer posts. A rule of thumb, you should aim to write posts that are around ________.
140 characters 280 characters 50-60 characters 480 characters