Exam Name: SEMrush Rank Tracking Test
- With a Position Tracking tool you can track root domain, subdomain and URL, but not subfolder. True or false?
- Which metric based on CTR shows a website’s progress in Google’s top 100 for keywords that are currently tracked?
- Which report in Position tracking can help you to determine pages that rank or do not rank for a certain keyword and at the same time pages that rank with a specific aggregate volume?
- Sensor shows the actual SERP volatility level, which reflects the speed of changes in Google search results. What SENSOR score refers to a normal volatility level?
- In what Google positions can you check the popularity of a HTTPS protocol extension by viewing a donut diagram in the Sensor tool? Choose 2 answers.
- Choose 2 correct statements about the Featured Snippets report in the Position Tracking tool.
- True or false? The Ranking distribution report allows you to see the number of keywords in a campaign you and your competitors have in the top 3, top 10, top 20 and top 100 positions.