Exam Name: SEMrush Mobile SEO Exam
- Choose the correct statement about mobile searchers according to Google research.
- When you’re designing content for your site, you should design primarily for desktop screens, then use CSS to adjust what’s on mobile.
- Google’s spiders render your pages because Google wants to crawl your site as humans see it.
- What’s one simple mobile UX code change that will help you get more form conversions?
- Choose 2 correct statements about site load speed.
- What’s better for your business? AMP or PWA?
- Why are AMP sites faster?
- What kinds of businesses need Local SEO?