- Use line breaks to hide them at the bottom of the post’s description.
- Include them only in the Story’s metadata.
- Place a sticker overtop to hide them.
- Camouflage them by colour matching the text with a background colour.
- Add them to a comment in the comments section of the Story.
When taking photos using your phone, why is it important to tap the subject of the photo on the screen before taking the picture?
To properly bring the subject into focus. To balance the colours. To sharpen the background. To soften and enlarge the subject.